‘Under My Sky’ Children’s Art Competition – brought to you by Robertson Low Wholesale
Robertson Low is delighted to announce the launch of the ‘Under My Sky’ Art Competition for children. Designed to help alleviate the pressures on parents while in lockdown and offer children the chance to get creative and win some amazing prizes.
We are asking children to draw or paint a picture inspired by the theme Under My Sky. When it comes to the imagination of a child, the sky is the limit, and we would like to see the world that sits under it portrayed through the eyes of a child, whether it is just a dream, a hope or reality.
Prizes will be awarded for the top two entries in the following categories:
- Age 6 and under
- Ages 7-9 inclusive
- Ages 10-12 inclusive
Each category is open to children of all abilities.
The winner of each age category will receive an Art & Hobby Gift Card worth €75. Also up for grabs, is a runner-up prize of a €25 Art & Hobby Gift Card per age category.
How to Enter:
To enter, please email a photo of the artwork to [email protected], along with a completed entry form, which is to be submitted by a parent or guardian.
Entries for the competition must be submitted by 5 pm on Friday, 26th February 2021.
The judging will take place on Monday, 1st March and we endeavour to notify all winners within 21 days of the closing date.
For every entry received, we will donate €1 to Pieta House.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Under My Sky Art Competition
- The Robertson Low Insurances Ltd under my sky Art Competition runs from 22nd January 2021 to 26th February 2021.
- Entries are invited from children who are 12 years of age and under.
- Entry is open to ROI residents only.
- All entries must be submitted by email as a high res JPEG/PNG to [email protected] by the closing date, 5 pm Friday 26th February 2021. This time & date is final. Any entries received after 5 pm on this date will not progress to the judging stage.
- Entries must be submitted by a parent/guardian and include fully completed entry form.
- Entries are limited to one per child.
- The winners and runners-up will be chosen by a panel of judges from all qualifying entries, and this decision is final.
- Each winner will receive a €75 Art & Hobby Gift Card, and each runner-up will receive a €25 Art & Hobby Gift Card.
- Prizes are as stated and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. There is no cash or alternative to the prizes in whole or in part.
- Artwork format: JPG or PNG with a file size no bigger than 5 MB.
- By entering the competition, the parent/guardian of the entrant agrees that Robertson Low Insurances Ltd is permitted to receive and publish the entrant’s personal submission data. Please refer to Robertson Low Insurances Ltd Data Protection Policy here.
- The parent/guardian of the entrant warrants that the artwork submission and all information they submit will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party and will not contain anything libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening.
- On artwork submission, the parent/guardian of each entrant hereby agrees that Robertson Low Insurances Ltd may make any submissions available in their publications and on their websites and social media platforms, now or in the future.
- By entering the competition, you hereby accept and agree to the competition’s Terms and Conditions.